The Shortest Answer is "YES".
Using digital printing methods, it's as cheap and easy to print one design as it is to print hundreds, so you can offer your customers genuinely unique products while being sure your investment is paying off.
Direct-to-garment printing Using the right technology, digital printing methods allow you to print your designs directly to garments and fabrics. (rolanddg.co.in)28
The Possibilities Are Endless With Digital
Look beyond analogue with the SureColor™ F-Series, Epson's next-generation digital textile printers. Bringing together the best of Epson's technical expertise and printing technology, it promises high-performance industrial level production yields and high-quality output.
This means more jobs, more profit and more agility to meet commercial demands, however, trying.
The Benefits of DTG Printing
- Flexible and Profitable Solutions
- In recent years, with the advent of digital printers, declining print runs have given rise to opportunities in new demands. And that's in fulfilling short run orders by offering print-on-demand services and more designs in limited quantity to appeal to new customers.
- Higher Profit Yield
- There's synergy when digital textile printers co-exist with analogue printers to expand business owners' product offering, with the desired result of increased revenue. The demand for digital textile printers is predicted to grow as consumers around the world demand more customisation and higher print requirements such as design and quality.
- Cost-Efficient Benefits
- No matter how long or short the length of the run, digital printing remains cost efficient. This is because it runs on less electricity and water than analogue printing.
- Limitless Creative Freedom
- Digital textile printing presents no limitation to design creativity. It truly stretches the designers' creative freedom to print anything imaginable and on-demand. Creative benefits include watercolour effects, photographic images, fine lines and details.